Ready to Schedule your DEXA Scan
DO you know what your body is trying to tell you?
What is a DEXA Scan?
- A DEXA Scan utilizes light X-Ray technology to obtain a precise reading with no user or operator error. There is no calculation or estimate involved with this scan.
- A DEXA Scan is the Gold Standard for body composition and bone density analysis recognized by top fitness and health professionals around the world.
- It is used in medical research facilities, universities, such as OHSU, and professional sports training rooms, including the Oakland Raiders & Green Bay Packers.
- A 10 minute full body health scan that can accurately and repeatedly measure bone density, bone mass, lean muscle mass and body fat and body fat percentage.
- DEXA is an acronym for Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry
Who Else Recommends a DEXA Scan?
New York Times Best Selling Author
“The convenience of the DEXA Scan alone is enough to outrank the other tools of body composition measurement. Rather than being submerged in water, wearing next to nothing or being pinched with calipers, all you have to do for DEXA Scan is remove metal from the body, any baggy clothing (as it will add to your total weight) and lie on the scanning table for 8-10 minutes. Voila.”
“Dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) … ended up my favorite, as it is repeatable and offers valuable information besides body fat percentage…”
Licensed Master sports Nutritionist - Strongwoman Competitor - CEO Valkyrie Athletics
“I recommend a DEXA Scan to all of my clients as the most accurate assessment of body fat and also to see any imbalances as well as bone density and visceral fat.
That way, we can stop MAJOR health problems before they start!”
How a DEXA Scan Works With DEXA PDX
Step 1: Call (503)-941-0786 to Schedule
Step 2: Remove any metal from your body prior to receiving DEXA Scan
Step 3: Lie down on DEXA scanner for no more than 10 minutes
Step 4: Instantly review results with our technician and get any questions answered
Step 5: Take printed results home and schedule your next appointment!
Step 6: Results can also be emailed to your nutritionist, dietician, or trainer
Data without Calculations.
- The DEXA Scan is the most accurate, reliable and simplest way to obtain data about your body.
- Identify body fat, track lean muscle gains and get the most out of your health and fitness routine.
- You can come to us or we can come to you!